Twice-yearly dental visits are important for everyone’s overall health, so we strive to make them enjoyable at Gastonia Dental Group.
Checkups and cleanings will keep your teeth healthy, beautiful, and strong. Studies have also shown that the mouth is the gateway to the body and that oral health is linked to better heart health. Poor oral health is associated with greater risk of developing diabetes, heart disease, and dementia.
A Recipe for a Healthy Smile
We provide compassionate family dentistry at Gastonia Dental Group. You will find comfort in our office each time you visit. Our caring staff provides patient amenities that will make your experience relaxing.
When you come in for your regular family dentistry appointment, our dentists will administer a dental check-up. During a dental check-up, we will provide the following services:
- X-rays: Digital x-rays are safe and fast for our patients. We use this data to evaluate spots, decay, tumors, cysts, and bone loss.
- Oral cancer screening: It is critical to catch oral cancer in the early stages for successful treatment. During your dental check-up we will look diligently for signs of oral cancer.
- Tooth decay evaluation: We scour all tooth surfaces for dental decay. Early treatment for decay is quick and easy.
- Gum disease exam: We will check the gums and bone around the teeth for signs of gum disease. We can administer a deep teeth cleaning if gum disease is affecting your smile.
- Review of existing dental work: We will look at your current dental restorations to make sure they are still functioning properly.
During your dental check-up, we will prevent all of the consequences of advanced dental problems. Avoid the pain and invasion of complex dental procedures down the road.
Gentle and Effective Teeth Cleaning
Our patients enjoy the individualized care they receive from our experts. Every teeth cleaning is done in a soft and conservative way. You should have a dental cleaning every six months to maximize the benefits:
- Reduce plaque
- Decrease risk for gum disease, tooth decay, tooth pain, and tooth loss
- Increase whole body health
- Have a shiny and confident smile
Coming in for your regular visits will have a positive impact on your health and self-esteem. To schedule a needed family dentistry appointment, call Gastonia Dental Group today.